Accounting · Administrative · Advertising/Marketing · Bookkeeping · Call Center · Clerical · Customer Service
Executive Recruitment · Finance · Healthcare · Human Resources · IS/IT · Management · Medical Billing · Sales · Special Projects … and more!
Staffing Sense has a client in the Concord area who has an immediate need for an Administrative Assistant. The ideal candidate will be detail-oriented with a pleasant personality looking to become an integral part of a team.
This is a part-time (30 -32 hours, Monday through Friday) temporary to permanent position.
Job duties will include:
· Maintaining database for dental and vision benefits
· Updating benefits on NE Delta Dental website
· Maintaining eligibility of dental and vision program
· Some A/R work with deposits and invoicing
· Assisting the Executive VP with paperwork in conjunction with Workers’ Compensation underwriting
· Assisting with issuing Workers’ Compensations certificates of insurance
· Microsoft Office experience, specifically Excel
· Some Accounts Receivable knowledge
· Ability to work in a team environment
· Strong attention to detail
Interested candidates are encouraged to submit resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org for review.