Accounting · Administrative · Advertising/Marketing · Bookkeeping · Call Center · Clerical · Customer Service
Executive Recruitment · Finance · Healthcare · Human Resources · IS/IT · Management · Medical Billing · Sales · Special Projects … and more!
Our client, a specialty physician practice, is looking to fill an Authorization Specialist position in their Exeter office. This would be a temporary to permanent, full-time opportunity and would require a schedule of Monday - Friday 8:30 AM to 5:00 PM.
The ideal candidate will have experience with medical insurance/authorization processes and procedures. This position requires an independent, extremely detail-oriented individual. Previous experience in a similar position in a fast paced, medical group is highly desirable.
Examples of Responsibilities:
- Verify insurance eligibility
- Address inactive eligibility
- Submit authorization requests
- Track authorizations and provide timely follow-up on those that are pending.
- 1-3 years insurance experience
- Prior medical/healthcare experience
- Medical Insurance Authorization Experience Preferred
- Team-player mentality, attention to detail and self-motivated