Accounting · Administrative · Advertising/Marketing · Bookkeeping · Call Center · Clerical · Customer Service
Executive Recruitment · Finance · Healthcare · Human Resources · IS/IT · Management · Medical Billing · Sales · Special Projects … and more!
Business Development Administrative Assistant
Our Client, is currently accepting applications for a Business Development Administrative Assistant to support our Business Development & Marketing Coordinator. Flexible Schedule Options and Opportunity for Growth. Position opening is for Part Time to Full Time, 3 days a week beginning.
Duties will include:
- Administrative Assistant to our Business Development & Marketing Coordinator
- Supporting clerical requirements.
- Gathering and organizing data from our clients.
- Searching for information on the internet.
- Lead prospecting and qualification
- Coordinating special projects.
- Sales Follow Up Calls.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office programs (word, excel, outlook).
- Proficiency in internet searching.
- Computer (PC) proficiency.
- Strong organizational skills are necessary.
- Strong communication skills are necessary.
- Professional and pleasant demeanor.
- Professional telephone skills are required.
- Good writing skills are required.
- In depth knowledge of office procedures.
- Ability to work independently.
- Ability to find new ways to contribute towards the overall success of the office.
- Strong sense of responsibility.