Accounting · Administrative · Advertising/Marketing · Bookkeeping · Call Center · Clerical · Customer Service
Executive Recruitment · Finance · Healthcare · Human Resources · IS/IT · Management · Medical Billing · Sales · Special Projects … and more!
Our client, a well-known specialty practice, is looking to fill a Medical Assistant position. This is a great opportunity to join an expanding team that values providing outstanding patient care. This temp-to-hire position is ideal for a motivated and experienced clinician who strives for professional growth and fulfillment. The Medical Assistant plays a key role within the practice team and assists in the examination and treatment of patients under the direction of the Physicians, Providers and/or RNs.
- Work-up patients: measure vitals and record information accurately in patient charts
- Provide compassionate and meticulous patient care
- Assist with cleaning/sterilizing equipment and monitoring medical supplies/inventory
- Collaborate with both administrative and clinical team members to ensure good work flow
- Assist with other duties as required such as scheduling and follow-up phone calls to patients
Compensation: $13.50-$15.00/hr. (DOE)
- Medical Assistant Certification
- Familiarity using EMR/ EHR systems
- 1-3 years experience in a clinical setting, specialty office experience preferred
- Ability to remain flexible and multi-task in busy office environment