Accounting · Administrative · Advertising/Marketing · Bookkeeping · Call Center · Clerical · Customer Service
Executive Recruitment · Finance · Healthcare · Human Resources · IS/IT · Management · Medical Billing · Sales · Special Projects … and more!
Our client, a locally owned, full-service bank with branches in the Seacoast and Southern New Hampshire, is in need of a Commercial Loan Assistant.
This position is responsible for providing daily support in the processing of commercial loans as well as working directly with commercial lenders to ensure accurate preparation of loan document and ensure timely loan closings.
Job duties include:
· Working directly with commercial lenders and 3rd party vendors to prepare and review loan disclosures and documentation, order title work, appraisals and flood determinations, oversee client files by conducting pre and post-closing reviews, following up of deficiency items and coordinating the scanning of loan file.
· Ensuring integrity by completing quality control reviews, as well as provide back-up to the Commercial Loan Supervisor, when needed.
· Ensuring regulatory compliance as it pertains to the Home Mortgage Disclosure Act (HMDA) for commercial loans, Flood Insurance, etc., and for being personally knowledgeable of all aspects of Federal and State regulations which pertain to the lending function.
· Providing exceptional customer service to customers as well as participating in community events, representing the Bank in a positive manner.
· Assume additional responsibilities as requested to meet customer, departmental and bank-wide workloads, goals and objective.
Essential skills necessary:
· Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
· Remain abreast of all SBA regulations and requirements and ensure compliance with the Bank’s BSA Program. Successfully and promptly fulfill all associated periodic training requirements as established by the Bank.
· Ability to maintain physical condition and stamina in conjunction with assigned duties and responsibilities, which may include sitting and standing for extended periods of time, operating office equipment and other duties as assigned.
· Driver’s license
· Bachelor’s Degree in business or finance and/or equivalent work experience.
· Two to five years’ experience in commercial loan processing and documentation.
· Computer literacy, with specific experience using Word, Excel and Microsoft Outlook and loan origination and tracking system applications.
A competitive salary and generous benefits package including health, dental, life, disability, 401K, paid time off, employee assistance program and paid holidays are offered.
All interested applicants are encouraged to submit their resumes for review!