Accounting · Administrative · Advertising/Marketing · Bookkeeping · Call Center · Clerical · Customer Service
Executive Recruitment · Finance · Healthcare · Human Resources · IS/IT · Management · Medical Billing · Sales · Special Projects … and more!
Our client, a locally owned, full-service bank with branches in the Seacoast and Southern New Hampshire, is in need of a Loan Servicing Specialist.
This position is responsible for accurately performing various loan servicing operational tasks in accordance with applicable rules and regulations.
Job duties include:
· Monitor, track and ensure regulatory compliance as it pertains to homeowner’s insurance, flood insurance monitoring and tracking, escrow processing to include disbursements and annual analysis and Private Mortgage Insurance (PMI) tracking and annual notification.
· Investor reporting and remitting to include payment processing for sold loans and participation loans, reporting monthly status of sold loans to investors, set-up of participation and sold loans on the core system.
· Accurately on-board loans to the core system, process loan transactions and process renewals/modifications all in a timely manner.
· Provide exceptional customer service by responding to inquiries, processing loan transactions, providing payoff quotes and processing paid loans.
· Ensure integrity by performing and reviewing file maintenance, parameter maintenance, adjustable rate changes, and other servicing duties as require.
· Respond to construction loan advance requests by ordering the inspection and title update, review inspection report and disburse funds as approved.
· Monitor and balance general ledger accounts daily and monthly.
· Assume additional responsibilities as requested.
Essential skills necessary:
· Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
· Remain abreast of all SBA regulations and requirements and ensure compliance with the Bank’s BSA Program. Successfully and promptly fulfill all associated periodic training requirements as established by the Bank.
· Ability to maintain physical condition and stamina in conjunction with assigned duties and responsibilities, which may include sitting and standing for extended periods of time, operating office equipment and other duties as assigned.
· Driver’s license
· Bachelor’s Degree in business or finance and/or equivalent work experience.
· Two to five years’ experience in commercial loan processing and documentation.
· Computer literacy, with specific experience using Word, Excel and Microsoft Outlook and loan origination and tracking system applications.
A competitive salary and generous benefits package including health, dental, life, disability, 401K, paid time off, employee assistance program and paid holidays are offered.
Interested applicants are encouraged to submit their resumes for review!