Accounting · Administrative · Advertising/Marketing · Bookkeeping · Call Center · Clerical · Customer Service
Executive Recruitment · Finance · Healthcare · Human Resources · IS/IT · Management · Medical Billing · Sales · Special Projects … and more!
Our client, a well-known specialty practice, is seeking to hire a full time medical front office coordinator immediately. This is a temp-to-hire opportunity and the scheduled hours of Monday thru Friday 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM.
What will you do?
- Provide outstanding customer service, assisting patients
- Greeting patients
- Patient processing and check-out
- Following up patient calls and appointment scheduling
- Assist w/ referrals and authorizations
- Handle initial billing inquiries
- Providing phone coverage and handling reception duties.
- 1-2 years working in an office environment; medical office experience preferred
- Excellent communication and computer skills
- Ability to be flexible and handle a variety of work assignments
- Ability to multi-task
- Quick learner
- Attention to detail is a must as well as the ability to problem solve and provide sound decision making
- Solid experience with MS office products
- Comfortable in a busy, fast-paced environment
- History of outstanding customer service skills must be demonstrated