Our client, a well-established solution-driven business on the Seacoast, is looking for an Accountant. This is a great opportunity for a career-minded individual to join a team that commits to providing the highest quality of service to their clients. This position requires an organized, responsible individual with a professional demeanor.
What you will do:
- Prepare bank reconciliations and monthly financial statements
- Manage and prepare a variety of detailed accounting, statistical, and narrative financial statements and reports requiring analysis and interpretation
- Process payrolls, AP and AR, as needed, to ensure timely and accurate processing of payments and receivables
- Perform required accounting functions such as reconciling accounting schedules to the general ledger, making journal entries, reconciling bank statements and preparing supporting documentation
- Prepare month-end closing as well as quarterly taxes
What you will bring:
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or 3-5 years related experience
- Strong understanding of accounting principles; tax preparation experience preferred
- Proficient user of Accounting Systems, Microsoft Excel and QuickBooks
- Highly organized and able to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
To apply for this position, please email your resume to email@example.com, or call 603-772-1700.
Staffing Sense is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. Qualified applicants will be evaluated for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.