Our client, a well-established business offering accounting solutions and consultation to companies in the Seacoast area, is looking for an experienced and motivated Accountant. This is a great opportunity for a career-minded individual to join a team that commits to providing the highest quality of service to their clients. This position requires a great deal of integrity, autonomy and meticulous attention to detail, with the ability to prioritize and meet conflicting demands and deadlines.
What you will do:
- Manage and prepare a variety of detailed accounting, statistical, and narrative financial statements and reports requiring analysis and interpretation
- Accurate and timely processing of client payrolls
- AP and AR; preparing invoices for clients and processing payments
- Perform required accounting functions such as reconciling accounting schedules to the general ledger, making journal entries, reconciling bank statements and preparing supporting documentation
- Develop financial statements, including cash flow, profit, and loss statements and balance sheets
- Prepare month-end closing as well as quarterly taxes
- Prepare bank reconciliations and monthly financial statements
- Oversee and manage day-to-day operations of the office, as needed
What you will bring:
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting
- Minimum of 5 years’ relevant experience
- Experience working in a CPA firm a plus!
- Strong understanding of accounting principles; tax preparation experience preferred
- Must have hands-on experience using Accounting Systems, Microsoft Excel and QuickBooks
- Highly organized and able to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent client management and communication skills
To apply for this position, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, or call 603-772-1700.
Staffing Sense is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. Qualified applicants will be evaluated for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.