Do you consider yourself to be an ecofriendly conscientious person? Want to be proud of your workplace by working in an environmentally “green” facility? Our client is looking for a positive, outgoing, diligent individual who enjoys helping others and thrives in a fast-paced environment. The ideal candidate will have strong Microsoft Office skills, the ability to multi-task, be organized and detail-oriented.
This is a great opportunity to work and grow in a small-sized company.
- Answer a multi-line phone system and direct calls to the appropriate staff member
- Input information into internal and external software programs
- Provide administrative support to multiple departments
- Perform additional duties based on the office needs including but not limited to administrative tasks
- Scan, file and organize documentation accordingly
- Maintain day to day office functions or special projects as assigned
- 1-2 years’ administrative experience in an office setting
- Ability to remain flexible and shift gears as priorities change
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, spreadsheets and email communication
- High school graduate or equivalent
- Experience with SalesForce is a plus!
To apply for this position, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, or call 603-772-1700.
Staffing Sense is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. Qualified applicants will be evaluated for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.