We are currently seeking a Bookkeeper to join an organization that offers accounting solutions and consultation to companies in the Seacoast area. The ideal candidate will have meticulous attention to detail, with an ability to prioritize and meet conflicting demands and deadlines.
What you will do:
- Maintain general ledger including journal entries and bank reconciliations
- Record customer payments and prepare daily bank deposits
- Prepare invoices for clients and process payments
- Classify, record and summarize financial data to compile and keep financial records
- Manage monthly closing of financial records and posting of month-end information
- Develop financial statements, including cash flow, profit, and loss statements and balance sheets
- Review, prepare and process payroll
- Oversee day-to-day operations of the office
What you will bring:
- Minimum of 2-3 years’ relevant experience
- High school diploma or GED; college degree preferred
- Must have experience with QuickBooks
- Excellent computer skills including Excel
- Demonstrated ability to handle and prioritize tasks and meeting deadlines
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Must have strong mathematical and accounting skills
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely, verbally and in writing
To apply for this position, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, or call 603-772-1700.
Staffing Sense is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. Qualified applicants will be evaluated for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.
Payrate: $18- $20/hour