Are you an ambitious Inside Sales Representative that is great at creating interest, developing conversations and building relationships? Energetic, motivated and competitive individuals will thrive in this environment!
What you’ll do:
- Develop business relationships with potential and current customers
- B2B inside sales calling to prospective customers
- Negotiate pricing and close transactions
- Work and collaborate with the team to create overall customer satisfaction
- Achieve sales targets
- Remains knowledgeable and up-to-date on changes and developments of new products
Skills and qualifications:
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Must have a great attitude and the drive to succeed
- Self- motivated, self-directed and works well under pressure
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Organized with good time management skills
- Proficient in MS office and knowledge of Apptivo a plus
To apply for this position, please email your resume to email@example.com, or call 603-772-1700.
Staffing Sense is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. Qualified applicants will be evaluated for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.