Our client, a well-established Orthopedic office, is looking for a Medical Assistant. This is a great opportunity for a career-minded individual to join a team that commits to providing the highest quality of patient care. This position requires a personable, responsible individual with a professional demeanor.
If you are in search of an opportunity with an organization that offers the latest Orthopedic treatments to their patients, we encourage you to apply!
What you will do:
- Provide compassionate and meticulous patient care in compliance with HIPAA
- Prepare patient rooms, record health history and take vitals
- Efficiently manage daily patient flow
- Assist with cleaning/sterilizing of rooms and equipment
- Collaborate with both administrative and clinical team members to ensure good workflow
- Assist with other duties as needed such as scheduling, coordinating patient care, and follow-up phone calls to patients
What you will bring:
- High school diploma or GED
- Completion of an accredited medical assistant program
- Familiarity using EMR/EHR systems a plus
- Solid understanding of medical terminology
- A team-player mentality and the ability to thrive in a busy office setting
To apply for this position, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, or call 603-772-1700.
Staffing Sense is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. Qualified applicants will be evaluated for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.