Our client, a well-known healthcare facility, is looking for a Medical Claims Analyst. This is a great opportunity for a career-minded individual to join a team that values the importance of providing outstanding patient care. This position requires a collaborative interdisciplinary approach in a challenging but rewarding environment.
If you are in search for an opportunity with an organization that values work/life balance, we encourage you to apply!
What you will do:
- Ability to identify and analyze open claims.
- Ensure payments/denials are processed in accordance with Provider contracts, authorizations
- Analyze claims and reports for discrepancies, retroactive termination errors, duplicate billing/payments, and coding errors
- Verify information related to data entry, submitted claims, authorizations and workflow processes to determine reimbursement eligibility as related to Provider payments
- Resubmitting and/or appealing claims timely
- Maintain records, files, and documentation
What you will bring:
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent communication and data collection skills
- Solid understanding of medical terminology
- A team-player mentality and the ability to thrive in a busy office setting
- Prior experience in medical billing and dealing with claims and denials
To apply for this position, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, or call 603-772-1700.
Staffing Sense is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. Qualified applicants will be evaluated for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.