Our client, a leading specialty retailer, is looking for a motivated individual to join their growing sales team. If you consider yourself to be tech-savvy and enjoy assisting others in solving their tech-related issues and questions, we encourage you to apply!
This position will require you to work with various electronic equipment, such as smartphones, chargers, batteries, and other products that may need to be tested and repaired. Additional duties include answering phones, inventory control, and general store operations. The ideal candidate for this position will be able to effectively troubleshoot as well as identify and offer additional products that meet the needs of the customer.
Not quite an expert yet? No problem – our client provides extensive training!
What you will do:
- Assist retail and commercial customers in their purchases; add on and upsell product
- Facilitate product replacements and repairs when necessary
- Maintain inventory as well as store appearance and cleanliness
- Receive, pack, and ship products
What you will bring:
- Demonstrated technical/mechanical aptitude and ability to quickly learn new processes and technologies
- 1-3 years’ experience in a customer service-oriented industry/position
- Excellent communication and customer service skills; strong customer service focus; ability to inform, teach, and train
- This position requires you to regularly handle electronic products, as well as tools, computers and other office equipment
- This position requires lifting up to 50 lb. on a regular basis.
- A flexible schedule will be selected when posting the job as well as weekdays/weekends
- Benefit options will be selected
- Associates degree could be listed as a question but be made preferred vs. required
- IT/Mechanical experience will be questioned but be made as preferred instead of required
To apply for this position, please email your resume to email@example.com, or call 603-772-1700.
Staffing Sense is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. Qualified applicants will be evaluated for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.